Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blabbering nonsense

lol, why am i here..those are the questions i keep asking myself everyday.... is it cause i have a mission in life or am i just a mistake?.... i dont understand why i was born for, sometimes i imagine that im not ur average normal teen and dat i DO have something to live for...uhhh...lol, i dont now wat I just wrote right now...it sounded like nonsense to me, teeeheee... anywho thats how random i am ...i just start saying (writing is more like it) anything that pops into my mind... half of time im retarted like right now.... sowwy about that i just fell like writing something since its my first time at this.... i think i should start by introducing myself, but i'll give ya a opportunity to imagine what kind of people me, myself, and I are, XD.... i'll give ya a hint: i have black wings...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment