Saturday, October 26, 2013

Miss

I've been feeling weird lately... not suicidal wise..i'm talking about friend wise. I've been missing my friends a lot, but truthfully i've been missing one particular friend more. We don't really talk a lot. I'm always talking with An. Once in awhile I txt her because I genuinely want to know how she is. We use to be very close in H.S and I guess I miss that (or so i keep telling myself). I'm always hoping that she'll txt me out of the blue so we can catch up. And when that doesnt happen (at times) I sometimes don't try to txt her because I feel like i'm a) annoying her or b) I'll hurt her. So I don't...but that doesnt mean i'm not thinking about her. I'm always hoping that she is having a better life than me. Always hoping that she's happy in life. Always hoping for the best for her. Because I know that she deserves that and much more....

No comments:

Post a Comment