Sunday, October 26, 2014

Best friend

When it comes to having a best friend, I would consider my only friends my best friends. I wouldn't single out one individual really as the ONE best friend
Because in a way I always thought that with each friend I would be able to talk about  a specific topic more comfortably than what I would be able to do with the others...
But if I were to say who was my best friend I would probably have said the one girl who I probably shared the most to in my entire life. And although sometimes I would find myself uncomfortable with certain topics, somehow we still managed to get through. For some strange reason she listened to me and cared to know more about me even though I didn't understand why....and then I started feeling the same way, I always wanted to know more about her. See if she was okay, know her fears, and always try to make it better. I really see her as the closest of all my friends even with the distance and no communication. That doesn't matter to me, in the end she is a wonderful best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment