Thursday, December 22, 2016

The future can be scary but that's okay

The future is scary. Not knowing where life will take you or how you will change with it is just scary. In the past all I could think about was honestly committing suicide at a certain age and that alone was the most frightening part of the future for me. Now I can say that I haven't thought of that ever since the uber driver incident. Now all I can think about it surviving and reaching past the age of 30. Now I want to get better for myself and live life to the fullest. But even though I have started to think more positive, that doesn't mean that i'm no longer afraid of the future. I still am and that's okay. Now I'm more afraid of the obstacles that I will have to face and that's perfectly normal. Everyone faces obstacles in life and I know that I can overcome them. Even if I fall I know that it's okay and I just have to continue looking forward and stay positive throughout my journey of self discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment