Monday, December 19, 2011

Lonely

I cried tonight. I cried for a stupid selfish reason. I cried because of my loneliness. I feel like i have no one. And when i semi do, i still feel like they will never truly understand how lonesome i am. Im so use to not talking to peeps off school days, not going anywhere but staying refuged in my room, not having anyone remeber you and be like "hey she's a cool person. I wonder if she/he wants to tag along?". dont think anyone truly understands until they've been there. I just feel so alone. So not worth it in this world. I asked God today to give me a sign if their was anything worth fighting for. Other than my family and few friends, i just dont find anything worth it anymore. I just dont. You know i just want to end it. So many opportunities i had/have...but i dont.. why you ask? Because i guess for some stupid reason i still have hope that everything will turn out to be better in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment