Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Break

    This spring break I was able to spend it with my close friends. I didn't think I would do anything this week, but apparently I did. I'm so happy that I did. Earlier in the week I got a surprise visit from Guada and Edgar, they took me along with them to the mall. I was really happy that they remembered about me. I wasn't expecting any visitors and having them show up made my day. Then the next day I went to Guada's house and hanged out there. I made sure to take a lot of pics with her since I realized we don't have many with us together; that was another awesome day. Then today I went  ice skating with my bud--which I hadn't seen for SO LONG. When we saw each other we squeezed the hell out of each other and took a long time to let go. It wasn't until that point that I realized how much I missed him. Then I was lucky enough to see another buddy (Amanda A.) and the 3 of us had super fun. I laughed, yelled, and squealed. I was so loud and so hyper! I felt like me. It felt good. So good that I even started talking to this french guy who kept messing with me  and my buds. When I say messing I mean teasing playfully. And I even talked to other random strangers and made friends with a 12 year old who taught me the basics of skating. Today was definitely a good day. Short but good. Tomorrow is going to be my last day here, and i'm going to spend it with my other close friend, Amanda B. In a way I'm nervous because I don't usually hang out with her by myself, we usually have someone else...and I feel like i'm going to be awkward, but I shouldn't feel like that since I known her for so long! So i'm going to be me and make the best of tomorrow. I'm sure its going to be another great day!
My mission to hang out with the majority of my besties is going to be accomplished. I just wish I could see my other friend, Ritz, before I left.Sadly, I won't be here when she gets back...that's a real bummer. I really wanted to see her...maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment