Saturday, May 10, 2014

Art buddies only...

     2yrs in college and it still hasn't gotten better. I haven't been doing great in school nor have I made friends or gone out to events in the community.
     I was lucky to meet these 3 awesome chicks in art this semester. My art sessions were the only  days I looked forward to going, not because I got to paint but mainly because I finally was able to laugh and talk freely with these peeps. Those moments together were wonderful, I felt truly happy, I felt like I had friends who liked me for me.....but I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up... the last day of art class and 2 of them left without saying goodbye and the other one basically said we probably won't see each other next semester...
I knew that we weren't friends, that's why I would only refer them as art buddies instead. I knew that I shouldn't get attach with them, because in the end I knew it wasn't going to go anywhere....and though i thought I was prepared....
I wasn't it...
It still hurt me in the end knowing that they wouldn't miss me as much as I would miss them.....


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment