Thursday, May 22, 2014

I shouldn't be annoyed but for some reason I am....

So I'm talking to Adrian and out of nowhere he bursts out that he liked me during freshman yr and then he says night. I literally got stuck when I saw that mssg. First off I want to say I didn't feel all happy when I heard that, actually it got me annoyed. I got annoyed because if he "supposedly" did have like or had a crush on me why didn't he say anything back then? And how was he sure he liked me if we never really talked or hanged out? why did he decide to tell me this now? Now, that we just occasionally txt each other whenever we are bored. OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE DIDN'T EVEN MEET FRESHMAN YEAR. I may have bad memory but I know for a fact it wasn't freshman year because freshman year was when my bestie was still attending EHS...it wasn't until she left that I met you.
So either you really have bad memory as well or your just looking for someone to sweet talk you because you just feel lonely.
Ugh, I don't know why I'm so annoyed by this. I should be happy since I never had a guy tell me this but I'm not. I feel like he doesn't mean it. When people feel lonely they want to feel something with someone else
I completely understand that... I've done that so many times... and yet although I understand it it still bothers me knowing that a guy who's never actually met me says that he liked me. How can you like someone you don't know? Actually I guess what's bothering me is the fact that a guy could like Me...


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment