Friday, May 30, 2014

Rant

I hate the fact that my mom tries to make me feel guilty when I go out with friends. She starts saying how I'm always leaving her alone and spending the whole day out with others. Which is utter bull! I never go out! I don't have a social life at all! Is it wrong that now that I'm on summer break I want to spend it with my only few friends as much as possible before I have to go back to school and become misearable? Anyway it's not like I'm going out every freaking day! I don't get why she says these things, it hurts a lot to hear this as well as it angers me....and what hurts even more is that she doesn't trust my friend just because he's gay. Today I told her I was going over to his house and the first thing she did was gasp. She was horrified, and kept telling me not to go inside his house or room. Saying that he could do things to me. It pissed me off and I told her if he invites me to his room I will definitely go in. And she was literally mad! And finally when I came back, she was telling me how she was afraid I would marry him. And just to rally her up further I told she should be afraid because I will marry him. And then I sarcastically joked how I would have to keep an eye on him because he would probably cheat on me with a hot guy. My mom wasn't happy with my response and told me to stop saying such idiotic things.
Ha, if she only knew that her daughter liked a girl and even kissed 2 girls in her life. I'm pretty sure she would burst... *sigh*


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment