Sunday, June 29, 2014

Drama

who would've thought I would have family drama. I mean I knew it was possible since it happens a lot within families but for some reason I just didn't think it would happen in my family. Not because I saw my family as perfect--on the contrary we are far from it--but I guess you could say It never really crossed my mind. In the end everyone has a sort of family drama and it's just the worst. My bro and sis have been fighting for quite some time now. It started off with my brothers girlfriend-->to how much he changed-->to suddenly moving out-->and then finally sis car problem. In no means am I trying to say it's his faults, I'm just trying to show the reasons why my sister started hating our brother. And I do mean hate, before today I was hoping they would reconcile and become close like they use to be...but it was a hopeless wish. After today I realized how much they detest each other. And honestly it gets me really sad. I won't go into details of what happened today because just thinking about it makes me want to burst into tears. Let me just tell you that it wasn't pretty. There was a lot of shouts, cussing, hitting doors, throwing stuff, threats, and almost close to someone getting hit. When this was happening I was in my room trying not listen to it. Listening to this was utter hell. As in it made me start crying. I don't like seeing my family arguing and going against each other. I hate how much hate they have one another. I can't say anything without the fear of being placed on someone's side. Im even fearing that something bad will happen. They have threaten each other and from what happened today, I feel like it might become true. I'm honestly scared of those two....and very sad...I told my sister that he was our only brother. I told her what would she do if I were to die before them? I told her that if my parents were gone as well that's really her only family left. She cannot hate him forever....but sadly she is determine to.....

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment