Monday, June 16, 2014

Suddenly....

My mood shifts every second...I can never stay in one mood...earlier I was talking about my obsession over yaoi...and just now I was about to go to bed...but before doing that I decided to go online to my other accounts (which I Know I shouldn't do) and then my thoughts started to consume me....now the thought calmed a bit but now my problem is that I kept pacing back and forth thinking about where I can find a blade...and then I realized my art class made us by a blade--which we never used... so now in getting "itchy". I really want to go get one and get it over with....but my other self is against it...ugh...so for now I just decided to drown a cup of vodka hoping ill forgot about the blades...didn't help really...since I can't get carry away and also because I hate the taste..ha.....


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment