Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Trying to sleep earlier but it's near impossible

Like always my thoughts are all over the place. My head feels like it's about to explode, literally. I'm starting to have a major headache and tossing & turning won't help one bit. As well I'm having this feeling of wanting to kiss someone and just cuddle. Am I the only one who gets these random feelings? Don't tell my I'm sexually frustrated -__-
That would be too funny.
Any who I don't know why I started feeling this way, maybe my thoughts taking me to places that don't exists?
I'm even feeling the need to bite someone...it's been a very long time since I did that...
Oh great....what has become of me...
Well I shouldn't be surprised right self?
Ugh!! Liz go to sleep!!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment