Monday, June 16, 2014

Obsessed with manga...again

So during my summer break I was suppose to be doing other things...instead I started obsessing over anime again. Aha!
I haven't done this for awhile now so I guess I'm catching up for all the other times I couldn't enjoy a good anime.
So just recently I've been reading yaoi again. Yaoi is basically boy love manga. What's funny though is that at first I didn't understand why their had to be so many sex scenes, but then I started thinking and decided to look up the definition for yaoi. I found out that it was basically sexual relationships between male characters.
It all made sense.
AhA!
Well at least I know now, anyways I still love reading yaoi. I got used to the scenes and I just get to obsess over the lovey dovey of these lovers! It's so cute!!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment