Monday, December 23, 2013

Alex

when I was younger I was really close to my cousin, Alex. He is one year younger than me, although he was taller than me. Anyways back then we were really close, every time I would stay over at my Madrina's place we would play together. Each year for Halloween we would dump our candy on the ground and start trading candy...it was really fun...but as the years went by we started distancing ourselves. It came to the point that when my family went over to his house we would just say hi and that's about it. I'm very talkative with my other two cousins but when it came to him it was just absolutely quiet.....but just recently, we started saying more than just 'hi' to each other. It very surprising how long it took us to get to here. Just yesterday we celebrated his 18th birthday. His friends were suppose to come but they couldn't. My bros bought some silly string and we went to his room and sprayed him. It was fun, and because of that he had no choice but to come out of his cave. As a family we conversated a lot with him.Then he tried to introduce me to the show Arrow and some other gamers on youtube. When we were about to leave he gave me a game he had. That seriously surprised me. He made me take it and that right there made me smile....

No comments:

Post a Comment