Saturday, December 14, 2013

Night= Open

I'm not much of a 'talk about my feelings' kind of person. I mean when it comes to talking to someone about them I just can't. It's really hard of me to do. I grew up with a family that's close off when it comes to their feelings. We just keep quiet, so I've always been like that. Although their are moments when I really want to but just can't seem to speak. It's as if i'm tongue tied. So I just shut up and keep it to myself.

And yet somehow I'm really talkative and open during the night. It's weird, I just start yapping about my feelings. I may not do it with family but with friends I do. It's not like i'm doing it intentionally, its as if my once tongue tied problem is no longer tied up. Really, what is it about the Night that makes me so open when during the day I'm closed off as hell....

No comments:

Post a Comment