Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

So it's Christmas, I know I sounded kind of 'morbid' on my last post. It wasn't my intention to sound like that, I was just stating my opinion. Anyways, this post isn't going to be a depressing one. Ima try once in awhile to write about good stuff in my life. SO today is Christmas. I woke up late like always (around 12:30) and then I ate (mom made tamales, posole, and hot chocolate) and then my bro told me to open my presents. I got 3, I wasn't expecting nothing really, but bro got everyone a prezi at least. My presents consisted of 2 shirts and a sweater. Now before I continue, I want to say that i'm not a fan of getting clothes as presents. That's because I always get small sizes (even if they say their x-large, its usually an x-large for a skinny person still) and they never fit me. Which then brings me down even more because I know im fat... Anywho! My bros know this and got me stuff that actually fits, which im happy cuz the shirts are really nice! So I got that, and then a few days back I got this awesome art kit from my friend Lupe and then some letters (even though it was personal stuff I still like her writing) from Ritz. I love all my presents. Oh! and bro bought me candy canes too! I love peppermints!!! :3

After opening my presents I watched a movie with my parents, and then I made a wannabe smore. I say wannabe because I didn't have the actual stuff except for the marshmallow. I used a cone and some chocolate de abuelita to make it. I gave the first one to my dad, he made a face. I did too when I tasted mine. It wasn't great lol.

Then I went to give everybody a Christmas hug (with my polar bear scarf/hoodie thingy majigy that Lupe gave me last year on). After that I grabbed froggy and took a pic with him on my webcam (although I wish Dulce was here to take one with us :/ )and then I grabbed my parents and took a pic with them as well (bros didn't want to >.>). I was going to post them on fb but I remembered i'm taking a break from it so ima do it on here (now ya gonna see the chick that always writes depressing stuff -__- lol?)

Now i'm just chilling in my room going to continue to watch some Buffy episodes.

Anywho I had a nice morning,hope everyone has a nice day.Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment