Tuesday, December 17, 2013

First time drinking

I've been meaning to talk about my first drinking experience. I haven't told anybody (with details) expect Anderson, we both laughed lol. Anyways, let's get started... the following [like everything else that i write] contains major grammar errors...


So first off, my sister invited her friends to come over our place for the weekend. Well technically she invited them a long time ago and they all agreed to go on a specific weekend...let's just say all of them bailed on her except 2 of her friends. The one's who did came was Maria (who I know) and her boyfriend, Beto. When they arrived we decided to go hiking in the woods. WHICH WAS SUPER FUN! I actually managed to talk with them all and it was awesome. I wasn't shy at all. Then we headed to the beach, it was kind of cold but once we started hiking through the trails there, it started getting sunny and hot lol. OH! I forgot to mention that their was a dead seal on the beach. We even took a pic of it LMAO.


Any who! After the beach sis and moi took them to Carmelas(one of the few Mexican restaurants where we live)to eat; its one of our favorite restaurants. So when we got there, Maria and Beto said they were super hungry so they ordered a 'Burrito Loco'. Compared to a 'super burrito' the 'burrito loco' is H-U-M-O-N-G-O-U-S. We told them but they didn't believe us. They didn't manage to eat half of it LOL.


After we went home and just chilled and talked (A LOT). Later on, we ordered a pizza (best pizza in the city!) and on our way over there sis, Maria, and Beto wanted to stop by Bevmo (recently opened). Sis bought this Hurricane and zombie drink. Maria & Beto only got this Apple/Ale type of beers only since they already brought a bunch of vodka and tequila from home.


So we get home, eat, and then later we start to drink a bit. Beto would look at me and be like "Your going to get fucked up" and just end it with a smile. At first I didn't want to drink. The drinks were disgusting. I didn't understand why people would drink that stuff. But then Maria---who was already buzzing cuz she would just drink out of her vodka and tequila like nothing-- and my sis said that this was the only college experience i might ever get. And what better way to drink with people you trust? So I totally agreed. I was like "Fudge it".


At that point, Maria started making me my drinks. Bad move. LOL, this girl poor hella freaking vodka in my cup, and then she would put a jello shot that she made with even more vodka in it. Oh, and then they would tell me to chugg. And me being a go getter lol, start to chug it down....so this kept going on for a bit...and already my head was starting to get heavy.. in a non good way. When I got up, the whole place was tipping over. By then I cut myself off but it was kind of too late.


Beto at the time left us girls to sing and laugh while he took pics of our drunk-states and laughed at us. At some point I remember following Maria to the living room, where Beto had set up their bed. She fell on it and invited me to sleep with her, and so I totally took Beto's side. Aha he was all complaining while Maria and Me were talking jiberish to each other. So while we were talking dumb my sis and Beto were recording us. [Side note: sis didn't get as drunk as me cuz she knew how maria was when she cam eto drinks...which she never gave me a heads up -___- ]


At some point, while we were snuggling and falling asleep, Maria & moi asked for some ice cream sandwhiches. So leaving us in the bed sis and Beto went to Safeway to get em.


Biggest mistake they made.


After they left, Maria and Me started talking some deep stuff. I'm not kidding! At that point my head no longer felt like it was buzzing. It felt super numb and really good. Like you had no care in the world. So, back to where I was.... Maria and me start talking about our life. I never though I would find myself telling my secrets to a random person [although i hit it of with her, we werent close]... SO i told her some stuff and she told me some of her secrets. That moment I was happy we were drunk and my sis and Beto weren't there...it would've been bad....


So as we talk I realize that I got to go to the bathroom. I tell Maria this and she decides that she has to go as well. Having no choice since she already started wobbling to the bathroom, I wait for her to be done. She was taking so long and I felt my bladder was about to erupt any second, so I started rolling off the bed. I say rolling because it was so hard to get up and not fall over! So i'm all rolling/trying to crawl, when I hear her get out.


She come out alright but she doesnt come back to the livingroom. As i'm on the floor, I call her name and instead of an answer I hear the front door opening.


Somehow I managed to pull myself off the floor and while leaning on the walls I manage to see freaking Maria leaving the house all drunk!


I whispered yelled her name to come back but this girl didn't listen to me! she was making her way to god knows where! So being extra quite in making noise (i dont want to be caught since im underage lol!), i go outside and start pulling Maria back inside. Luckily there was nobody outside, cus this girl is putting up a fight!


I don't know how I did it, but I managed to pull her inside and lock the door. Once we were in she laid on the kitchen floor asking for Beto. I grab my cell and try to call my sis. Who tells me that their almost home and watch out for Maria.


That 'almost home' was taking forever, so I start texting her and maria is telling me to call her 'gay' (which i did >.> ..I WAS DRUNK!) and we both start laughing on the floor like freakin hyenas. And then apparently I started texting other people -___-


so sis and Beto are taking forever to get back, and then out of no where i feel like throwing up. I knew I wasting going to make it to the bathroom and I sure as heck didn't want to throw up on both of us. I grabbed onto the sink, pulled myself up and threw up all the pizza i ate earlier. I threw up two times and on the second time i called sis, which my cell fell in the sink >___> (still doesnt work). I grabbed it and 'cleaned' it and told maria. We both laughed. I call sis (at the time cell still worked) and she was like "almost there".


Feeling my stomach empty I go back to the floor where I see maria looking up in the ceiling with some liquid in her mouth. Common sense kicks in, and I realize she was throwing up. I remembered in health class saying to put a drunk person on their side so they wouldn't choke on their vomit. So I did, and she threw up all over the floor. I call sis again and her response is the same although with a new twist to it. She told me to clean it up.


Right then I was too drunk to care about touching vomit, so I tried my best to pick up marias mess while she started crying out of where on the floor. Once down, I pulled her in a kneeling position, got in front of her and tried my best to clean some of the throw up she had on her face and sweater...apparently i smeared it even more and made it worse LOL.


Finally, when Beto and sis came back we were on the floor again (they say). And somehow I was in the toilet trying to throw up again o.0 Sis and Beto then gave Maria a shower and put her to sleep afterwards, while I took my shower once I started sobering up. Sis told me that at one point I was starting to cry as well telling her that I was worse than my brother and her. And she asked me what did I mean but I wouldn't tell her.... oh and then every once in awhile i kept referring Maria as my Bff. lol!!!


As I came back to the reality with a massive headache and really bad taste in my mouth, I realized that I wasn't as fudged up as Maria (thankfully). That girl was passed out on the bed. Beto was laughing at me and saying how he should've left his camera and recorded it >.>


To rap things up (I wrote a lot, the next day we still had a bunch of alcohol and they wanted to play beer pong. I had no choice since Beto threaten me LOL. No lie either! I had Maria as my partner, I was good at first then I got too cocky LOL... Anyway I made Maria take more drinks from me heheeeee. She was already getting drunk, I was getting buzzed so I cut myself before it got worse lol. All in all I learned that say no to peer pressure unless his name is Beto u better do it LOL jk?, vomiting sucks, alcohol is disgusting, I get buzz super quickly, I laugh when Im drunk (and act stupid), and im a twitcher (my eye twitches wen i drink).

No comments:

Post a Comment