Monday, December 16, 2013

That boy

Before I took a nap, I started thinking about this dude in H.S named Adrian. I had him for a specific class..which I totally forgot. Anyways he was a very umm you could say energetic person? Something that I wasn't at all. I was really shy in that class since I didn't know anybody and I sat all the way in the back. And he,of,course decided to sit next to me. At first I was really scared, because he was one of those peeps that if he had a problem with you he would outright say it. I never confronted someone before and the idea of doing that scared me. Anyways we sat together, and I remember he asked for binder paper and after that he would start talking to me. I wasn't me when I talked to him, in other words, I was still shy. You could totally tell by the sound of my voice. Any who we talked, and usually I would agree with him just to be friendly lol. After that semester was over I never had him for any other classes. Although my last class was in the same building as his, so after the bell rang we would almost bumped into each other. And when we did I was always surprised that he remembered me.

Later on, he found me on Myspace (fb wasn't as popular yet) and I would find myself chatting with him every night about random stuff. I really enjoyed it, I never usually talked to boy (even if its online). We talked a lot that he even said that he thought I was cute. Never in my life had I had a boy call me cute. Of course I was freaking out! And then I remember how he said that on the last day of the semester he really wanted to kiss me. Even though I was blushing (luckily he couldn't see) I asked him where? And he was like on the cheek, because I was scared that you would slap me if I kissed you on the mouth. My response was Your probably right, after the shock that is. We continued talking about that and at some point he asked me out. Once Again i was shocked, a boy had asked me out! I was really happy and excited but then also I was bummed out. First off I couldn't go out, especially with a boy and secondly I was too insecure about myself (still am). After that we still talked but then it started become less and less. Soon he deleted his myspace.

It kind of sucked but I was able to move along.
Even if it was a small experience with a boy, I really enjoyed it..Idk why I started thinking about him. It was so long ago, I never really told anybody, I felt like it was my little secret to keep haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment