Monday, November 21, 2011

1/08/07

Dear Diary,
I'm really sad these couple of days. Why? well because when i got home from Mexico; My sis told me that they took all my cats to the pound. I really miss Ellen, Tiger, Gonzilla, and Puma. Sometimes at night i hear cats meowing...i told my mom to take me one of these days to the pound to see if they got adopted and if so to make sure they have a happy life. My mom said sure but i dont believe her.
-draws picture of the cats = me heartbroken-
Comment: My mother never took me. And i never found out if they were adopted or what... i hope they were... i hope the peeps didnt kill them... i stil miss them. i wish i had never gone to mexico...if i hadnt i wouldve been able to protect them...but i didnt..and because of me their gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment