Friday, November 25, 2011

5/28/10

Dear Journal,
Lots of weeks have passed..im finally a junior. Well anywho i had another dream about him. JM. It all started like this: I went my friend G's house and found J and Amanda in her room chatting. I was sooo happy to see him there but i tried not to show it, i was acting natural and conversating with them. I dont remember what we were talking about precisely, all i remember was that i was propped on my elbow just chatting it up... some time passed and it was time for him to leave. I was so sad because i was afraid i wouldnt see him again. SO he gave G & A a goodbye hug. And then they suddenly went to check something out the window. When he stood in front of me, i stood on my knees and hugged him. What he did next surprised me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek..my reaction was to blush and laugh and say stupidly, "What was that?" when in my head i was squealing with joy. He looked at me and grinned so cutely and then he left. Just like that. A & G were like "What just happened?" and told them and yeah then i headed home all happy thinking to myself 'i have to tell ritz!'..and yep thats when i woke up. I was sad since it felt so real! either way i still told ritz that day in school...i think she thought i was insane...shoot i think i am...Also like days before my dream JM replied to my Happy B-day wish i had sent him..it wasnt nothing special but i couldnt help smiling so retardly wen i saw the message.....lolz?
COMMENT: The funny thing about these of him is that he acted a whole lot differently than he did in real life. It's like he was a whole different person. I think i never like JM. I liked the guy i created in my dreams. Sure he looked like him but he sure as hell didnt act like him. I made up a whole different person...so i guess i dreampt up my other half...

No comments:

Post a Comment