Friday, November 25, 2011

5/25/10

Dear Journal,
I want to tell you some things...first of all its nice knowing that a dude can like me for just me. Adrain is he's name...and he said he liked me and that he would like to go out with me but i declined cuz i see him as a friend and anywho it turns out he is in love with some chick in L.A. he's trying to forget about her . And im not mad...he's my friend after all. We message back to each other a lot. I like that, it feels nice. I think i can finally open up to someone other than G and R... G is another thing. ... im confused, i like her...i think i do... but sometimes i just like biting her...i dont know..remember that dream about me biting a chick that kept tempting me? Well yep that was her... and i just cant seem to understand if i like her or her neck... Anywho she has danny-boy,,,which i sometimes find myself jealous of... gah, its just a phase thing, i hope..
COMMENT: It turned out it was just an obsession. She is a really good friend and i could always count on her so i tried to form a different type of likeness towards her... well i did..but i finally told myself the truth and yeah.. i dont see her like that anymore..she's just a friend. A really good friend :] that im lucky to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment