Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Outcast feeling....

Everytime i look at others i cant help but feel sad. Sad knowing that they are loved by a tons of people. I dont get why i feel like this. I have the bestest friends on this planet... but i still cant help feel that i am a social outcast... I want to make new friends and i want people to like me for who i am.... i hate being alone with no one to talk...In school im okay i get to hang out with 5 of my closests friends but when i get home not even them are close anymore... We dont talk outside of school..and its just feels soo lonesome knowing that only time i can talk with them is in school during lunch... i want to have a wonderful teenage life with friends.... but so far i havent been spending them as i hoped...

No comments:

Post a Comment