Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bonding

I've been bonding a lot with my friend Anderson. He's a really awesome dude. And i dont really have guy friends sooo this is a really new thing for me... anyways i've been bonding with him a lot..and i always seem to talk about him without me even realizing it. It's just that im so happy to have a guy friend and like i said i've been hanging out more with him afterschool and during school than my other friend. So anyways i keep talking about him that my family thinks i like him but the fact is i dont, not like that that is! i just see him as a friend.. although i did try -at one point- to like him like THAT, but i just couldnt because i like(d) someone else at the moment... Back to this... even Stephy (a freshman in my art class) keeps saying his my Boyfriend... i never had a bf..and i dont really see myself going out right now... although sometimes i do wish... but yeah i just hate when my fam keeps saying i like him like that.. they dont understand how much i appreciate our friendship..

No comments:

Post a Comment