Friday, November 25, 2011

So much easier

School is coming and im still not feeling good... i've been feeling really depressed now a days.. i sometimes consider taking these strong depression pills my mom has.. she doesnt take it sometimes so yeah im not sure... I did do it once though. I had the pill in my hand and i was literally scared because of the sideeffects... but i just couldnt take the down feeling i had and it was so late... i just wanted it to be over with... so i closed my eyes and swallowed that pill down. Sure i was still freaking out but i did it and i went to bed and closed my eyes waiting it to kick in. To not feel like shit anymore... i felt weird for a bit but i think it worked..soon i was able to calm down and have a better night sleep...so now i WANT to take them. I wish i had money to get my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment