Friday, November 25, 2011

5/02/10

Dear Journal,
Remember when i said that i wasn't going to write about crushes? Well yeah i lied. I have to tell you about my dreams of him. Jacob M. The dreams started at the end of 8th grade and beginning of 9th grade. At first he was this annoying kid that kept poking me but ever since i had my first dream of him i started to see him in a different way...well anywho let me tell you one of my dreams. It was my B-Day, my friends came and so did he. I was opening presents and i opened an envelope to find a letter. A letter from him were he told me how much he liked me. I was so happy that i literally exclaime, " I like you too!". He kissed me and i responded gladly but then my bro stepped in and he and my sis asked me what the meaning of this was. I told them in a lovey dovey expression that we liked each other and that we were together now. They were shocked at my easy response and i left them and went back to him. He then sang a song for me in front of everybody (which is so not like him in real life). It was INCREDIBLE! anyway that was about all...yesterday i also had a dream of him. In my dream i was hiding from him, im not sure why... he found me and said that he likes me. I was surprised and i wanted for some reason to get away from him and i did.... lolz yeah, i always wondered if he liked me because i always saw him staring at me in the school dance and he tried to ask me to dance but i was scared and said no...... the past is the past....
COMMENT: As you can see my whole life revolved around liking peeps. I think this was because i always felt insecure of myself and so to feel a little bit better i would come up with these fantisies...yeah idk anywho i stopped liking him. It was just for awhile i guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment