Friday, November 18, 2011

Dream

I had a dream last night. It was so vivid. I seriously thought it was happening for reals. Anyways i remember some stuff- not all of it since it has become fuzzy once i woke up... The person i like was in my dream. I dont really rememember where we were at, it looked like my school in some classroom. Their were students that her and me knew...and then we started talking about something. We sat in the back seats ,she was behind me and i sat in front of her. Their was no teacher and it was only peeps we knew... everyone was scattered around. Her and I were in the back just talking and then i dont know how it happened but she leaned in as if waiting for me to take the next move..and i was sooo debating it but then i made up my mind and kissed her.. And like literally their was a spark going through our lips... And thats when i woke up with a start. ...A part of me wished it did happened in real life... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment