Saturday, November 19, 2011

2/01/06

Dear Diary,
Friends are great. I use to have a lot but not anymore. I only have to best friends named Icela and Ana. I think the other girls dont like me because i'm all that or because i'm annoying to them. And now i am losing my friend that hangs out with me all the time. Icela, i think, is annoyed with me too? I Hope later on I find a true friend that has the same in common with me and doesnt get annoyed. i dont know if theirs a friend like that but i sure hope SO. :C
Comment: I DID use to have a tons of friends back in the day... and i always thought they were my best friends... but they never were... now i have a few close friends but sometimes i feel like im losing them too... i dont want them to leave me either.... :[

No comments:

Post a Comment