Monday, November 14, 2011

For you....

I wrote this on my Ipod a while back... i decided to put it on here since i feel like this blog site can be my own personal letters or reflections dat no one take a look at. ...so this is a letter to someone i cant stop thinking about..

Dear You,

I finally had the guts to tell you i like you. And i know i said i dont want to hurt you by being with you but the fact is a part of me WANTS to be with you. A part of me wants to hold you in my arms and kiss you with all my heart. I've actually debated on just kissing you straight on. But the other part of me holds me back and tells me the truth. The truth being i'm going to be a jerk and hurt you. So i dont do anything. If only you made the first mov bacause if you did I think i would just ignore the other voice and be yours as you would be mine...

Ps. I think i want to take the risk.

Love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment